Saturday, 30 November 2013

Ready for adventure!

Hello everybody!! How have you been? It's the school holidays at last -- yippee!! Are you asking who is that up there? It's Isadora, my Blythe dolly! "Did you mention my name?" she's asking. Yes, Isadora, I am introducing you to my friends!

"Hi everybody!" says Isadora. 

Isadora is getting ready to go on our trip! Yes, we are going on a little vacation!! I am sooooooo excited. I'm going to take pictures of Isadora while we're travelling and at the places we visit. She likes taking pictures. Here, she is wearing her winter bear hat because we are going somewhere really cold. She already has her tights and her boots on, and she'll be getting her coat on next. It's still warm here though, so she's just sitting in the garden waiting.

Do you see her little bag? Yes! It's a teeny weeny Tabby satchel Mommy made for her; it's just like mine, except it's only an inch big! But it fits Isadora perfectly and she can carry all the things she wants in it for our adventures. So far, she has packed a book, a tennis racket, and a baguette!

Isadora is already dreaming of all the things we will be seeing and doing. We'll write again soon! Have a super lovely holidays everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. I like your pictures and that little bag your mommy made for Isadora! Have fun and be safe can't wait to hear your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca!!! How fun!!!! I love the name Isadora and I can't wait to see where she's going on her big adventure. Her bag is to-die-for cute! Hope you have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rebecca! Hope you have fun on your trip, don't forget your gloves! xx
    Isadora, what big eyes you have! And your little purse to match Rebecca's is perfect!
    Hope you have lots of fun on your vacation, look forward to your post about it! Take care! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I did recognize the tiny weeny bag straight away! adorable!! So will you post Isadora's adventures over your holiday? Hope you have a fun and restful break! Give your mom a big hug from me

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! And she has such a pretty name. A vacation! That is exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it in the future. Have a great time. And say hello to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isadora is very cute! I love her dress! And how lucky she is to have a beautiful bag made just for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rebecca. Hi Isadora. I'm so excited to hear that the both of you are going on a holiday to somewhere cold. It would be really fun. How cute that Isadora has the same bag just like you. It's a cute little mini bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isadora is so pretty! That little satchel your Mommy made for her is super cute! I hope you all enjoy your trip!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    Great Blog!
    I'm following you in GFC
    I invite you to visit me ;)

    Kisses
    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun ;o) I am so excited! I can't wait to see some pictures ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!