Sunday, 24 March 2013

Goodbye



Hello. I am very sad. Scriggle and Shake have passed away. That's why I made this little movie for them, to always remember them. I would like to thank the Sylvanians for caring so much and being part of this. Please pray for them, though I am sure they are fine somewhere in Heaven. I think that Wiggle must be very lonely now, but I think he is adjusting. Bye bye Scriggle and Shake.

Here's Wiggle. I hope he is fine. He is eating dried apples and wholewheat bread. By himself. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry they passed away... I had some when I was little and some of them died to I think it just happens... Now you need to take care of wiggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very sorry to hear about Scriggle and Shake.
    So sad... (;_;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to write!